Friday 23 January 2009

Styling Studio!


Hey!
Sorry for not writing a lot here lately...
It's just that I havn't had any juicy gossip
to share for a while, nothing fun happens
at stardoll..Except one thing!
...Styling Studio!
You can now save your own doll
with clothes from your closet
and everyone can dress you up!
Cool, huh? 
I quickly put togheter a little 
"black & white collection" 
just to show you how it can look!
Too bad it's only for 
superstars and it costs 8 Sd!
That's all for me now, Bye!
And please comment! 
x Smoothielove

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow thats a gorgeous outfit! You'd think if stardoll wanted to make money, they'd provide it for everyone!
x

P.s - take a look at my blog www.thebeautyrebellion.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Oh btw that last comment was me MollyMasquerade XD

smoothielove said...

Oh thanks ;D
Yeah, they would!!
ps. I checked your blog!
Nice! x